Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Welcome

Hi, my name is Liz Butler and this is my blog. I am a Puerto Rican who currently lives in Tennessee. I am a wife, a mother, an avid scrapbooker, and a hopeless photographer. I am also a closet blogaholic, reality TV junkie, ice cream addict, movie fanatic and avid reader.

Until today I've never done anything like this. I've kept various journals in the past and I've made scrapbook pages to document my thoughts, feelings and experiences, but never anything so public. I've never had a website and I don’t even know how to log into My Space, but somehow this feels right. Maybe it's because I don't particularly think anyone will read it, and that's OK. Unlike most everything I do day in and day out, this I'm actually doing for me, just for fun.

So if you actually get lost in the vast blog universe out there and end up here reading this ~ welcome. I hope you don't mind me sharing my life and my family with you. I hope you don’t mind me speaking my mind. I hope you don't mind my spelling errors and punctuation mistakes. I hope you don't mind me being me ~ the good, the bad, the ugly ~ the perfect chaos that I am.

0 comments: