Thursday, January 31, 2008

Jessica, this one's for you

I love that I get to share my passion for scrapbooking with my cousin Jessica from Puerto Rico. We enjoy admiring each other's creations over e-mail and talking layouts, sketches, embellishments, paper, you name it. Although we've both been pretty "inactive" lately in the scrapbook arena ~ her due to a temperamental 4 month old baby girl, and me due to a temperamental pregnancy and a very active 2 1/2 year old ~ we still talk about it whenever we get a chance.

At the beginning of January/08 I made it a point of trying to get "caught up" with some of the pictures sitting on my desk for quite a while, and I am proud to say I got a few layouts done. Here's a small sampling:

Also, check out Eclectica's website tomorrow, where you'll be able to see another layout in their Same Product-Three Looks section.

Alrighty then, I guess I'll be going now since Isabella is adamant I get inside her tent with her and she's determined not to take no for an answer. I'm thinking I better take our phone in there with me just in case I need to call 911. Wish me luck,...

Jess, I'll talk to you soon. Love you guys!

1 comments:

Jessica said...

Now, this was a great surprise. Your pages are beautiful. I really need my baby to sleep a liitle more during he day, so I can catch up on my scrap, if I every can.

Well talking about Koral, duty calls.

Thanks Lizy!! Love you too.