Monday, March 31, 2008

We're still here,...

We're just:
  • Tired
  • Enjoying our new baby boy
  • Thrilled to see Isabella interact with her baby brother
  • Making the most of our time left with Tata and Papa Abu
  • Sleep deprived
  • Recovering from some minor complications from the c-section
  • Trying to figure things out and get organized
  • Ready to get out and about
  • Amazed it's the last day of March
  • Did I mention tired?
I know I've been horrible about not posting any pictures yet, but I promise the next post will contain some of Isabella and Baby Sam ~ as soon as I have some spare time (yeah,... that's hilarious!).

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

The Colorado contingent would like to welcome Sam into the mix! Can't wait to see photos. Congrats you guys, hope you're all doing well! -Amy in Greeley