Monday, December 27, 2010

Christmas Favorites

I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas. 
I know we did. 
It was fun and magical and happy and exciting,
and everything else you expect Christmas morning to be.

Here are a few of our favorite things:

Our tree on Christmas morning:
I love this sight!

Among many of the toys received,
Sam loved his new plasmacar...
 
WOW! Check out that hair ;)

his first ever Nerf gun...
HA! I love that face.

and the Nerf sword he got from (and immediately tried out on) his Uncle Chris.

Isabella loved her Zhu Zhu Pets...

but the highlight for her, was her new Jessie doll:

 So much so, she ran and got her own Jessie hat from her Halloween costume
and wore it for most of the day.

She even wore it to Tata and Papa Abu's place 
for Christmas lunch and more presents.
 Here the ladies are very excited about Isabella's new Easy Bake Oven.

Scott opened quite a few gifts, but this was his favorite.
Yeah, it was supposed to be for the kids,...
but actually, he's played with it the most.
Well played, Butler. Well played! 

After years of coveting it, I finally got:
 
my very own Willow Tree Nativity.
Sigh! Isn't it gorgeous?

And Scott REALLY surprised me with this:
YAY! I can't wait to get out there and put it to good use!

So there you have it.
Our Christmas in a nutshell.

Hope yours was merry and bright!

4 comments:

Krystle said...

Merry (belated) Christmas =) You all looked to have had so much fun! I LOVE Sam's "Sam I Am" PJs!! Can't wait to see how your pics come out with your new camera! My mom wants to buy herself a new one so I'll probably be inheriting hers! Yippee!

alison said...

looks like SO much fun! we ended up with a jessie doll, a woody doll, and a bullseye. apparently we now have the whole set. chan also got his first nerf gun....and his first lecture on why we do NOT shoot our little sister in the face with it even though she's invading his territory. *sigh*

i love your nativity....i think i need one of those!! and FUN on the new lens :) i'm really wishing that i had asked for money so i could either buy a new lens OR an external flash...but instead i begged for a mixer that i have YET to use. lol

merry Christmas and hope you guys have a FABULOUS new years!!

Anonymous said...

Wow, precioso foto álbum Liz. Espero que se encuentren bien todos. Estoy contento de verlos por Facebook. Hermosa familia! Saludos a todos por allá. Que Dios los bendiga a todos.
Alexavier

TLF said...

Great pictures!!
My kiddos got that Nerf Gun also!