2. Isabella lost her second tooth last week. There was some serious celebrating in this home,... that tooth has been loose for months. And of course, the tooth fairy made a pit stop and left her a little something.
3. Last week my Mom went into the hospital for what was supposed to be a routine 30 minute exploratory procedure. Well, that quickly turned into an overnight stay when they found 80% blockage on the front artery of her heart and immediately inserted a stent. Thank you all for your prayers and kind words. Fortunately, she has recovered beautifully and is right back to her amazing self.
4. Sam is really enjoying school so far. I was concerned since he kept flipping back and forth between dying to go back to school and dying because of having to go back to school. Luckily, he really likes his new teachers and he loves playing with a lot of his old friends. All is well in Sam's World!
5. Isabella had three different sleep overs this past weekend. THREE! On Friday night she spent the night at a friend's place, on Saturday night we had a friend spend the night here, and on Sunday night my parents took both kids (and their cousins) to spend the night at their place. Needless to say, yesterday Isabella was WAY overstimulated, overextended, and oh SO grumpy. Guess who won't be doing that again! Ever!
6. I'd like to do a shout out to my dear friend Celimar... today is her birthday! She lives in Italy (jealous much? I know I am!), and I've only been asking her for, like, EVER to start a blog so I can live vicariously through her. Anyway, Happy Birthday, Beautiful! I hope you hanno un grande giorno!!! ;-)
7. I'm thinking of resurrecting the ol' OPAM (One Project a Month). We have a few home projects in the horizon and this would be the perfect way to share them with you.
8. I'll be making Kraft's Cheesy Chicken & Salsa Skillet recipe for dinner some time this week. You can find the recipe here. Seems fast, easy, healthy and yummy. I'll let you know how it turns out.
9. Have you seen the movie Tangled? If you haven't, you must. It is adorable! If you have, you know the song they sing when they're in the tavern, I've Got A Dream? (BTW, you can watch it here.) Well, I have a dream,... and this week I'm finally getting off my bootay and taking some critical steps towards making that dream a reality. EEK!!! I am so excited! Can't wait to share all the fun details with you once things start falling into place.
10. And since every post needs at least one photo, here it is:
I can't help but think of "Oh, the places you'll go!" when I look at my sweet boy in this one.