Monday, June 18, 2007

busy, busy, busy

It seems like it's been so busy around here, I don't even know where to start.

On Saturday I took a much needed photography class at Wolf Camera in the morning which was awesome. I feel so much more comfortable playing with my "big" camera now that I know what all the settings are and how and when to use them. I finally feel like I can start using the camera to its full potential. I'm thinking I'm going to give my "little" camera a much deserved break for a while. I should have looked into these classes sooner being that I've owned this camera since October of last year. Well, I guess that's what procrastination gets you.

We had such a wonderful Father's Day yesterday. We woke up, had breakfast, went to church, came home, opened cards and presents, had some awesome ribs for lunch, courtesy of Scott's new grilling addiction, and then crashed for a couple of hours. I'm not really a big napper, but every now and then it is just what the doctor ordered. After our naps we went outside to the backyard to play and have yummy homemade fruit smoothies.



Today Christie and Madison kept Isabella in the morning giving me a chance to run some last minute errands before we leave for Florida on Thursday. It's amazing how much you can accomplish when you don't have to worry about chasing around after a toddler, and instead you can focus on doing what you need to get done. WOW! Isabella is currently taking her afternoon nap and I am trying to get the laundry done and tie some other loose ends. Well, off I go before she wakes up.

0 comments: