Sunday, September 30, 2007

Fun Weekend

So here we are on the very last day of September and I'm sitting here wondering where has the time gone. There are pumpkin patches going up all around us and it's still 86 degrees around here. Aren't you supposed to wear nice cozy sweaters and jeans when you go on hay rides? I'm having a real hard time getting into the spirit of Autumn these days. In addition, I cannot believe my eyes when I go out shopping and stores are packed with Christmas merchandise.

Yesterday we took Isabella to our friend's daughter birthday party. Hannah turned 5 years old and we celebrated at The Little Gym. Scott and I weren't quite sure how Isabella would do with all the older girls, but she had absolutely no problem keeping up and she had so much fun.
Also this weekend we finally put together the "big" gift we got Isabella for her birthday. Because it's an outside toy and the temperatures around here have been unbearable until recently, we decided to wait until nicer weather to put it together. Needless to say, she LOVES it and played with it for hours this weekend. I think she especially likes that she can get in it and eat her yummy treats without having to fight with the dogs.
Finally I would like to congratulate my cousin Jessica and her husband Kenneth on the birth of their beautiful baby girl, Koral, last Monday. They are all ecstatic to be home with their new addition and doing well and we just couldn't be happier for them.

0 comments: