Wednesday, May 9, 2007

They're having a GIRL!!!!


Or so their doctor thinks. When asked today when he would be able to give them a definite answer on their baby's gender, the doctor expertly replied "When you deliver". Now if that's not a prime example of some hard-earned money, I just don't know what is.

My cousin Jessica and her awesome husband Kenneth are having a baby girl and I can't wait. After seeing how they interacted with Isabella during last year's trip to Puerto Rico, there is no doubt in my mind that they will make AWESOME parents. Congratulations guys!

Now that we kind of know the baby's sex, I get to indulge in some yummy scrapbook supplies to make them a little something or two. I guess now I have to hurry up and finish Isabella's birthday invitations so that I can working on new baby's projects. Ooh, I see lots of pinks and lavenders, what do you think?

0 comments: