Thursday, May 10, 2007

First Visit to Chuck E. Cheese's



My dear friend Cora and I had agreed to get together today with the kids and for some unknown reason, we chose Chuck E. Cheese's. To be totally honest I was a bit apprehensive about the whole thing. The times I've been there in the past with my niece and nephew the place was always an absolute madhouse. And that's just the loud music and the mess of kids. Don't even get me started on the mean and crazy parents/adults shoving little ones out of their way so that they can play the games.

But I gotta tell you, it was quite the pleasant experience and as expected, Isabella loved every bit of it. Maybe it was because we went at 10:30am on a Thursday and for the longest time, we were the only ones there. I think the fact that it was relatively quiet and the kids had full access to the games made it oh so bearable. They were able to go down the slide as often as they wanted, play games for as long as they wanted and wander around. It was great. And to top it off the entire way home all she talked about was her little friend Josh, going down the slide, the balls she threw and the juice and pizza she enjoyed for lunch.

Side note ~ I'm no game expert, but I'm 99% sure this is not exactly how the game is supposed to be played,... or is it?



There is no doubt in my mind that we will be going back again soon (well,... as long as it's on a weekday morning during the school year).

1 comments:

The Beatty's said...

Love the blog and your little girl is beautiful! Great meeting you last night!