Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Bring on the projects

Although it's not quite Spring here, I mean it is still January, we are having amazing days with temperatures in the high 50s and low 60s. And do you know what this means? Projects, baby!

I hereby re-introduce my monthly OPAM (One Project a Month) posts. Geez, I can't even remember the last time I blogged about OPAM.

I have recently developed an obsession with craigslist. Oh. My. Goodness! Seriously, where have I been? I love browsing through all the junk fun stuff they have on there. I am currently on a relentless pursuit of a few key pieces that will be extremely helpful with my home organization initiatives. But since I am 110% committed to simplifying and decluttering our home this year, I have to exercise some serious self control and use good judgment when it comes to what may possibly come through our front door at any given time.

I am however ecstatic to report that I made my first craigslist purchase today~ a wicker headboard for Isabella's room. It's white and in really good shape, but Isabella and I plan on giving it a little TLC this coming Friday ~ a little cleaning, a whole lot of spray painting, a dab of hot glue magic, and some amazing flower power. Ooh, we're so excited!

Stay tuned for some before and after pictures. We can't wait to share it with you.

0 comments: