Friday, April 27, 2007

She's having so much fun...

...no seriously, she is. I promise, I was there to witness it. What I'd like to know is how is it that she can be laughing one of those hearty belly laughs, you know the kind that I mean, the kind that makes your cheeks and your belly hurt, and the minute she sees the camera it all immediately comes to screeching halt?

Now let me explain why this might pose somewhat of a problem. I have taken thousands, literally thousands of pictures of Isabella. There are some pictures of her with her momma and some of her with her daddy, but very few of the three of us together (unless you count the many pictures of just our faces taken by either Scott's or my stretched out arm). So we've decided that we need some nice family pictures and tomorrow we are going to meet with a photographer who is going to take pictures of us individually and together at our local Art Museum grounds.

So right now we are hoping for two very important things (1) nice weather ~ overcast, sunny, I don't care as long as it's not raining, (2) a cooperative Isabella ~ please pray that she has some fun with the process and smiles and that not all her pictures are of her serious look or the side of her head.

Me personally, I am so excited about tomorrow. It'll be fun to not worry about being behind the camera and taking the "perfect" shot. The pressure is off me and I am so looking forward to just playing with Scott and Isabella, having a great time and getting some wonderful photos back in a couple of weeks. From there, the possibilities are endless. Yeah!

Don't get me wrong, I still love many of the pictures I take of Isabella, like the one below which we lovingly refer to as "The Look" (no further explanation needed).
But hopefully tomorrow the photographer will be able to capture the fun side of the three of us. I'll keep you posted.

0 comments: