Sunday, May 11, 2008

a happy Mother's Day indeed...

I'd say it was a pretty great day today. I woke up to three cards from my beautiful family, an exquisite flower bouquet handmade by Isabella at school and a lovely name bracelet and earrings set from my wonderful husband, which I've had my eye on for a little while.
We went to church and then to lunch, at where else? You guessed it: PF Chang's (a bit of Deja Vu from last year's Mother's Day, actually). Afterwards, we enjoyed some time at home before heading out to a very special event.

You see, my nephew Christian, whom I absolutely adore, got baptized today and I had to make sure to be there to witness and celebrate his special occasion with him. So while Isabella and her Daddy hung out for a while, Baby Sam and I went to the baptism. I was just thrilled for him, but even more so when I saw him after it all took place and saw how incredibly excited he was about everything. Congratulations Buddy!!! We are so proud of you.
Now I'm getting ready to sit with my wonderful hubby and enjoy a movie, or some TV or maybe just some good ol' quiet time. I can't think of a better way to end such a great day,...

0 comments: