Tuesday, November 17, 2009

For Today - November 17

Inspired by The Simple Woman's Daybook.

Outside my window... it's gray and colder than it has been in a while. Definitely Fall weather.

I am thinking...
about the fun but hectic week this will be ~ Girls Night Out with a group of friends on Thursday night for dinner and cocktails; Girls Night Out with another group of friends on Friday night for dinner, cocktails and New Moon; another craft show with my Mom all day Saturday and possibly a birthday party Saturday evening. Phew, I'm tired just typing about it!

I am thankful for...
my truly amazing husband who encourages me to go out and have a good time with my girlfriends. I am thankful for Isabella going 6 whole nights without nighttime pull-ups and waking up to a dry bed. I am thankful for Sam and his impeccable comedic timing. I am thankful for my parents and their love and support. I am thankful for the incredible friendships I have with some pretty wonderful people.

From the kitchen...
leftover rice with bacon and onion (YUM!) from last night and pork chops for dinner.

I am wearing...
a gray pullover, jeans and sneakers and feeling comfy all over.

I am creating...
some merchandise to sell at this Saturday's craft show, which I'm hoping will be much better than last Saturday's.

I am going...
on a date with my hubby tonight (with free babysitting courtesy of my awesome Mom), since we pretty much won't see each other the rest of the week.

I am reading...
Angry Housewives Eating Bon Bons by Lorna Landvik and thoroughly enjoying it.

I am hoping...
to put our Christmas tree and decorations up before Thanksgiving and complete my Christmas shopping shortly after.

I am hearing...
The Ellen Degeneres Show and laughing hysterically. She is one funny lady!

Around the house...
other than the TV, all is quiet since the kids are napping/resting. Life is GOOD!

One of my favorite things...
watching my kids play and laugh together. Nothing makes my heart happier! Well, except for their hugs and kisses.

A few plans for the rest of the week...
a little cleaning, a little laundry, a date with the hubby tonight, a lot of fun with some girlfriends, a craft show, and some family time!

A picture to share....

Sam terrified of feeding the goats.
But then again do you blame him?
Those goats do look a bit crazy!

0 comments: