Wednesday, November 4, 2009

SNL Sneak Peek

I'm currently working on putting some finishing touches on my layouts for our November SNL class which is this coming Saturday. And I can honestly tell you that I am thrilled about what we'll be creating in class.

Remember, in SNL you leave the class with 8 completed and photo ready 12x12 page layouts. Danielle will teach the first half of the class (4 layouts) and I will teach the second half (the remaining 4 layouts). You will get a short break in between, so be sure to bring a snack.

Our main theme for the months is Family, Thanksgiving, Fall. So I thought I'd share a sneak peek of some of the layouts we will be creating:

Oh, and yes my dear friends, those are real turkey feathers we'll be working with. I can't wait!

Saturday Night Layouts (SNL)
Saturday, November 7th
4:00 PM - 8:00 PM
$29.00

Bring your basic scrapbooking tools and we'll have fun making pages that will make you run home to look for the perfect pictures. But don't delay. Make sure you call Eclectica at 901-377-0730 to sign up and secure your spot.

See you there!

0 comments: