Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Howdy Partner!

Okay Felisa, here's your post,... finally!

A couple weekends ago we had the honor of celebrating Braden's fourth birthday with him and his lovely family, the Jackson 5. The party was at Kidz Kountry Petting Zoo, which we love and haven't been to since Isabella's second birthday party. And the theme was cowboys and cowgirls. Hello! Can you say super cute?!

I think you'd agree that the birthday boy looked quite dashing in his cowboy attire:
Here are my very own cowgirl and cowboy:
All I can say is Yee Haw! Unfortunately, those adorable hats were not kept on for very long, which was a bummer considering how hard it was to find them. It figures!

Here are some of the family pictures I took that day.

Seriously, are they not the happiest and cutest family?

Among some of the activities the children participated in was petting and/or feeding goats, bunnies, chickens, a gross humongous pig, horse back rides, horse carriage rides, train rides, you name it. They do such a fantastic job of keeping the children entertained and engaged,... and trust me, there were a whole lot of them.

And here are two of my favorites. Since Braden was the birthday boy he got to ride on the carriage ride with all of his guests. Well, here's Sam when his ride started:
And here's Sam after going once around the track:
Unfortunately, I didn't take a picture of Sam when the ride ended, but it looked a little something like this:
And I gotta hand it to my friend Felisa for always finding the BEST party favors. All the children left the party with a couple of yummy cookies she made herself and one of these:
OK, so how adorable are those? My kids have been playing with them non-stop ever since.

Thanks so much for having us, Brandon and Felisa. We had the best time. There will be a disk on it's way before the end of the week ~ I promise!

We love you guys!

0 comments: