Wednesday, February 10, 2010

February SNL Layouts

During last month's SNL class I asked the ladies what types of layouts they'd like to create in February's SNL class, and the top two requested themes were Park and Zoo layouts.

Well,... I asked, they answered, I listened!

So Park and Zoo layouts it was, and a little something extra I added for good measure.

Day at the Park single page LO:
I love, love, love the clouds paper. They did too!

Fun at the Zoo double page spread:
They loved these pages. That's always good.

Together ~ A more generic single page LO:
Hector and I had the opportunity of spending TONS of
quality time during his last visit and I wanted to make
sure to document it.


Well, there you have it. I finally used the Silhouette machine Scott got me for Christmas and I must confess ~ I am HOOKED! Ooh, the possibilities are endless,...

I'm already hard at work planning the pages for my two March classes: Outside the Box Scrapbooking and SNL.
I've got some really fun stuff planned.☺ Let's hope it all turns out.

0 comments: