Monday, July 12, 2010

July SNL Layouts

So, we just had July's SNL class this weekend and you have to believe me when I tell you that it was definitely a FUN one! Besides the fact that we had 15 wonderful ladies signed up (the most EVAH!), both Rhonda and I managed to create some pretty cool pages. Unfortunately, I don't have pictures of Rhonda's LOs to share (trust me, they were awesome!), but I'll leave you with the ones that I did:

School Days:

Happy Day/Birthday:

Road Trip:

Can I just tell you how much I love our monthly SNL classes?!

I'm currently working on my Mom & Me class for this coming Thursday where, in honor of Christmas in July, kids as young as 6 years old are welcome to join us in creating a festive Christmas frame. We'll be painting, flocking, glittering, and embellishing a picture frame perfect for your favorite Christmas picture. I'll be posting a sneak peek of that project on the blog tomorrow. So stay tuned!

6 comments:

Krystle said...

Soooo cute!!! I did 5 LOs this past week but they are sadly title-less bc I have no Criket =( lol. Hope you had a great weekend!

Liz said...

Thanks, Krystle! It sounds to me like you're ready to invest in your own Cricut,... Have you tried e-bay or craigslist?

Quilly Nilly said...

those are super cute, love them all!

Jessica said...

Very nice!!!! Cute and not complicated NICE!!! I have to finish my LO's to post too.

Sarah said...

Hi, I was considering taking the SNL class in August...I was just wondering if you could post a sneek peek? I've never taken a class there.

THanks.
Sarah

Liz said...

Hi Sarah,

Sorry it's taken me so long to reply. We've been out of town for the last few days and I'm still trying to get "caught up", or something like it.

Thank you for stopping by my blog. We'd love to have you in August's SNL class. I haven't created my layouts for the class yet, what with being out of town and all, but there will surely be a sneak peek in my blog and Eclectica's blog in the next couple of days. So please do stay tuned,...

The concept of SNL is you get to create 8 total layouts in 4 hours. I co-teach with another instructor (this month it will be the very talented Chelsea) and the class is A LOT of fun. We have a group of regulars who join us every month, but we also have some new faces every month. If you look through my blog under the Eclectica Classes category, you'll be able to see many of the previous layouts that we have created during some of the previous SNL classes, just to give you an idea.

I must tell you, if you are thinking about signing up, you want to do it sooner rather than later. It's a pretty popular class that fills up AND there's a crop at Eclectica that day and the croppers are being offered a discount if they stay for the crop and the class, so I'm guessing we'll end up with a full house.

Again, thanks for stopping by. I hope to meet you this coming Saturday.

Liz