Thursday, July 8, 2010

July SNL Sneak Peek

OK, so I've got some good news and I've got some bad news....

The good news: 
There's still time to sign up for July's SNL class at Eclectica. The class will be this coming Saturday from 4-8 PM. I will be co-teaching it with Eclectica's very own, the oh so talented Ms. Rhonda, and I couldn't be more excited! We've got some really fun pages planned for you.

The themes for this month are: Birthday, Road trip, School, Summer fun, Love You, and Smile!

Here is a sneak peek of my pages:

Want a peek of Rhonda's pages? No problem, just go check them out here.

But like I mentioned, I've also got some...

Bad News:
We've gotten a lot of early sign-ups this month (YAY!), which means there are only a few spaces left in the class. So, if you think you want to join us, run, don't walk, to your nearest phone and call. NOW! Don't risk calling at the last minute and not being able to sign up because the class is either full or closed.

Here are the details once again:

Saturday, July 7th
4-8 PM
$29.00

Can't make it to class? Don't worry!
You can order a class kit which will contain everything you need to create these awesome pages at home.

Don't delay!
Call Eclectica at (901) 377-0730 and reserve your spot today!

See you Saturday!

0 comments: