Saturday, October 9, 2010

October SNL Layouts

I almost forgot to post my layouts form this month's SNL class. My themes were You are my Sunshine, Home is where the ♥ is, and Trick or Treat.

You are my Sunshine
I love how simple and clean, yet bright and colorful this one turned out.
It makes me smile every time I look at it.

 Home is where the ♥ is
Even though I wasn't able to include the pictures on this one, 
my plan for is to put wallet size pictures of the three houses Scott and I have lived in.

 Trick or Treat
I'm really looking forward to this year's Halloween so I can take pictures of both kids. 
These photos are from two years ago.
Last year Sam ended up getting sick and therefore we weren't able
to get photos of him in his costume. 
I'm ready for some new material :)

So there you have it.

I've already submitted my themes for November's SNL class:
Thanksgiving
Fun at the Patch
The Men in my Life

So save the date:
Saturday, November 6th
4-8PM

1 comments:

rebecca said...

such cute pages! thanks so much for stopping by my blog! :) Rebecca