Wednesday, October 27, 2010

"Wordless" Wednesday

His new OBSESSION:

His Brand New Froggie Rain Boots

He's worn them every single day since last Friday.
 

Including to his Halloween portrait session.
 
He was the only Woody wearing froggie rain boots.

Quick Question: 
How is this even possible?
 
He's sporting a wedgie, while wearing a diaper.
Seriously?!

***** 

Hmmm... apparently I am totally incapable of not commenting on these posts. 
I need to come up with a different name for Wordless Wednesday.
Maybe I should name it something along the lines of "Keeping it nice & short" Wednesday.
I'm open to any and all suggestions you'd like to throw my way.

4 comments:

alison said...

but the photo dialogue is too funny to leave out!! i'm incapable of a "wordless" post too....that being said, LOVE the pics of his boots. and i love the fact that your brain zeros in on the important questions in life like "wedgie with a diaper???". that is so something i would fixate on! and i think that woody should have rain boots....add a splash of color to his ensemble :)

Anonymous said...

Love it!!! Gracias x compartirlo!!!!!
Ruth

Krystle said...

Hysterical!! He is really cute in them too!! Wish I could've seen what a Woody with froggie rainboots looked like! Ha!

TLF said...

"WORDFUL" Wednesday.. hehehe! ;)

John Noah has been begging for a pair of rain boots. But I'm afraid if I buy them, he'll never take them off. LOL