2. I took SO many pictures when my brother was here last week, that I'm going to have to share them on a couple of posts. So, stay tuned...
3. I am still very much in love with Craigslist. Although, sometimes it irks me when people treat it like it's eBay, I'm still loving the deals I'm getting and coming back to check in on a daily basis.
4. Speaking of Craigslist, I just posted my first "for sale" ad on Sunday evening,... our old washer and dryer. I had four different people contact me. They were sold by 1:30pm on Monday. For full asking price. Saweet!!! Now we get to use that money towards a little kitchen renovation we have in the works.
5. Our local schools added three additional days to their calendar to make up for the snow/ice days we got hit with this winter. This does not make me happy. Not one little bit! I am SO ready for summer break, it's not even funny!
6. I am in desperate need of a family vacation... just sayin'.
7. With Isabella wanting to enroll in some of the summer art classes and some of the the summer pottery classes, in addition to taking swim lessons, think I better start thinking about how to organize our days. This might get tricky!
8. I have a new love affair with Red Box. I just wish they had a bigger movie selection. It's been a little bit challenging for us since Blockbuster closed.
9. I am SO excited to be starting my "Photo a Day in the Month of May" project this coming Sunday. I have embarked in this little endeavor for the last couple of years and LOVE all the everyday memories that I've been able to capture. Some of you have even played along on your personal blogs or Facebook. I sure do hope you join me again this year. It was SO much fun looking through your everyday life captures. So, if you decide to play along, please do let me know, so I don't miss a thing.
10. We went strawberry picking while my brother was in town (this also falls under #2). It was so much fun. But as we were getting ready to leave, I couldn't help but wonder if the check-out attendant would suspect that Sam might have eaten a strawberry (or twenty) while he was busy picking. I'm still not 100% sure. But seriously, be honest and tell me, what do you think?