Monday, October 10, 2011

I Love Hearty Laughter ~ Memphis Family Photographer

Remember I mentioned a couple of days ago that I recently had a really fun session with my brother and his family? Well, fun doesn't even begin to describe it. I realized it would be a fun one from the time they called to book it. You see, my brother's sense of humor is pretty much out of this world, so I knew I was in for quite a treat. But what I didn't expect was the amount of hearty belly laughs heard throughout our time together. Lucky for me, I was able to actually capture some of those for them:




















I promise it wasn't all fun and games. 
I was also able to capture them in all of their awesome glory!




Thank you guys for the laughs and for the opportunity to capture your beautiful family, just as you are!

For more images from this session, check out Liz Butler Photography on Facebook.

2 comments:

alison said...

i never got around to commenting on your post saying you were embarking on this new adventure....but CONGRATS on taking the plunge! these pictures are wonderful and i know you are going to have an incredible career ahead of you :) i'm a wee bit jealous that you have the guts to follow your photography dream when i so totally don't. rock on, girl!!!

Rachel said...

Liz, the picture of Maria in that doorway could SO be in a trendy clothing magazine! Awesome!!!