Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Just Peachy

So last weekend we went on our annual Jones Orchard Peach Picking adventure along with my brother and his family and my parents. Although I was afraid we might have missed them, I'm glad to report that there was quite the abundance of peaches for us to eat and pick.

The kids had a great time running around the orchard and trying to find the "perfect" peach.

I didn't have the heart to tell them, but I believe if there was only one perfect peach in the entire orchard it surely had to be the one I ate while we were there. It was divine!

As usual, Sam ate his weight in peaches, and then some. We just had to make sure to constantly monitor him after I noticed him picking one off the floor and biting into it. YUCK!

Unfortunately Scott was not able to join us since he is hosting a "Guy's Night" at our house this weekend and needed to get some "guy" things done. But between the kids and I we made sure to bring more than enough peaches home for him to indulge in.

Yeah, I just love these little family traditions that we have adopted in the last few years. These are definitely some of my favorite moments.

0 comments: