Monday, August 24, 2009

My Big Backyard

As you all know our family loves going to the Botanic Gardens and we do it quite often. Feeding the fish, admiring the flowers, walking the trails and having picnic lunches is usually on every single one of our trips' agenda. However, they just opened the most amazing children's area called My Big Backyard and it is most definitely worth a visit or four. For detailed information about all of the different play areas you can click here.

Isabella and I met up with her best friend, Hudson, and his Mom and we had the best time exploring and playing with everything this new area has to offer. There are many activities for the children and they are all so different. Everything is kid friendly and interactive and educational. Unfortunately, I did not take many pictures during our visit, but a return trip is definitely in the works. We cannot wait to go back and take Sam and Daddy who I am sure will love it just as much as Isabella did.

1 comments:

Kelee Katillac said...

Hi Darling Liz!

Looks like a great backyard:)!

Thanks for your kind and loving comments. I appreciate you so much!

love, kelee