Friday, October 9, 2009

Heritage Pages Peek

With my parent's recent move to Memphis, a whole lot of cleaning and purging went on in my parent's house in Puerto Rico. Since my family knows that I'm the photo taker and memory keeper of the family, they brought me boxes of old family photos. I cannot even begin to express how excited I am over all the family treasures I have been recently bequeathed. Don't worry boys, I'll make sure you guys get copies as well.

Anyway, when Eclectica recently mentioned that one of the layout classes its customers have been requesting is a Heritage pages class, I gladly jumped on it. The class will be held next Thursday October 15th at 10:30am.

Here's a little taste of what we'll be making:
And some sneak peeks...
This class is for anyone who would like to record and preserve their family heritage. We will create 3 beautiful 12x12 pages that will inspire you to dig through your boxes of heritage photos and create priceless heirlooms to pass on to rising generations.

And with the holidays right around the corner, why not frame one of these beauties and surprise a beloved family member with a handmade gift they can treasure for years to come?

To sign up visit or call Eclectica at 901-377-0730. I hope to see you there!

1 comments:

Jessica said...

Let's see if I can finally receive the pics I've been asking for, let me see....forever.... of our family. Hope you send me pics of our family.

Very happy to "feel" the emotion of your next class. Te deseo lo mejor.