Wednesday, December 2, 2009

December SNL Sneak Peek

I'm currently working on putting the finishing touches on my layouts for our December SNL class which is this coming Saturday. And being that Christmas is my favorite time of year, I can tell you that I am thrilled with all the festive layouts we'll be creating

Christmas will be here before you know it, so why not get your holiday layouts ready so you can enjoy quality time with your loved ones and make some wonderful memories? Remember, in SNL you leave the class with 8 completed and photo ready 12x12 page layouts.

Our main theme for the months is Christmas and those dreaded New Year's Resolutions. So I thought I'd share a sneak peek of what we'll be creating:
Join us:

Saturday Night Layouts (SNL)
Saturday, December 5th
4:00 - 8:00 pm
$29.00

Bring your basic scrapbooking tools and we'll have fun making pages that will surely awaken your Christmas spirit. But don't delay, make sure you call Eclectica at 901-377-0730 to sign up and secure your spot.

0 comments: