Wednesday, December 9, 2009

It's Showtime!

I've been meaning to write this post since last Monday night. As soon as we got home from Isabella's preschool Christmas Program, Jesus: The Light of the World, I've been itching to sit and type and upload pictures and upload video of her wonderful performance. You see, she had a few spoken lines and one of two singing solos in the show. She sang Happy Birthday, Jesus and let me just say she did it beautifully! Yeah, can you say proud parents?

Well, apparently there are limitations to my technical abilities. I've been trying to upload just the portion of the program where she sings her solo, but have yet to figure this thing out. So please just bear with me and I promise it will be up for your viewing pleasure sooner rather than later. In the meantime, here are some pictures of our beautiful girl on the night of her performance:

Isabella & Sam at home before the program.
Isabella singing her Happy Birthday, Jesus solo.
Isabella & Ms. Annette, her music teacher, after the show.
My shy boy on our way to seeing Santa.
This is Isabella's third Christmas program (you can read about her previous Christmas programs here and here). They do such a nice job with the 2, 3 and 4 year old children who perform. Even though this is Isabella's last year at the preschool :( I will still get to blog about their Christmas program next year, but it will be Sam who will be up on that stage performing. Oh, Heaven help us!

1 comments:

Jessica said...

Let me know if you able to "cut" the portion of the video to post, i've tried and just gave up. There has to be a program that can help us!!!!