Saturday, February 12, 2011

New Shoes

The other night Isabella informed us that she needed new sneakers for school, so we decided to take advantage of Payless' BOGO promotion to get Sam a new pair as well.

She picked blinged-out Converse knock-offs.
He picked light up Star Wars sneakers.
BTW, she's 5 1/2 and he'll be 3 next month...
they're both in the same shoe size.

After snapping the above picture, I asked them to pose for me...
She did this:

He did this:
 
I SO love these silly kiddos!

4 comments:

Amber said...

Hahhaa, such precious kiddos! :)

alison said...

first of all...do they make those blinged out shoes in my size?? i so can't pull off the look, but they're super cute ;) and the poses??? your kids are so fun!

Anonymous said...

Adorable! I love her outfit.

Krystle said...

OMG!! Sam makes me laugh alll the time!! and Isabella looks like such a grown up!! You have the cutest kids!