Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Beautiful You!

I've been meaning to post this for some time now, but for whatever reason I keep forgetting. Anyway, this is my most recent layout created for display at Eclectica:
It's a really simple page, but it makes me happy!

The PP is from SEI's Jocelyn line and it is glittery and shimmery and oh so pretty. The cardstock is Bazzill Bling, one of my favorites. The title was made with Heidi Swapp's new QuickKutz alphabet. The beautiful model,... yeah, she's my own creation.

Have a wonderful Wednesday!

4 comments:

Krystle said...

Cute page!!

Liz said...

Thanks, Krystle! I'm looking forward to seeing some of your work.

Jessica said...

jajajaja...picture - YOUR creation - with a little help. jajajajaja Love the paper and of course - esta de mas decir que la foto esta preciosa.

Creo que voy a tener que planificar unas vacaciones para tu casa, and just scrap, scrap and scrap.

Liz said...

Muchacha, arranca pa'ca! El sabado que viene voy para un crop de 14 horas (de 9am a 11 pm) y preguntame si estoy loca por que llegue YA!

Yeah, I don't think Scott's as excited as I am :)