Thursday, April 29, 2010

Personal Scrapbook Layouts

I hate to admit this, but most of the scrapbooking I've been doing these last few months has been strictly class related. I haven't been very good about making the time to tackle my own personal pages. In my own style. Without trying to make the LOs appeal to the students . Or worrying about budget concerns.

Well, a couple Saturdays ago I went to a 14-hour crop with some girlfriends (awesome, I know!) and gave myself a license to create in my very own personal way. And can I just tell you, I've been on a roll ever since. My creative juices are flowing and I've been so excited about scrapbooking again, that I've been working on pages ever since.

So, since I recently posted about my recent class layouts, and promised to share my personal ones as well, here they are. Remember, you can click on any of them to see them bigger.

 "Gotcha!"
Playing a nice game of tag on Easter Sunday

 "Home is where your ♥ is"
And Scott is without a doubt, my home!

 "Life is bliss"
Beautiful girls cooling off on a hot Summer day

"Live out loud" 
He's the next big stud in town

 
They are "My Heartbeat"
Trust me on this!

 "Play"
A nice day at the park

 "Soar"
My girl flying

 "Your Smile"
It literally melts my heart. Every. Single. Time.

  "Boys and their toys"
Being a boy is a dirty job

 "Yum!"
Yummy girl. Yummy cupcake. Enough said!


So there you have it! Aren't they fun? I'm really excited about this coming Saturday's 12-hour crop at Eclectica in honor of National Scrapbook Day. Hmm, I wonder if Hallmark has picked up on that little gem of a holiday yet. Anyway, If you haven't signed up yet, I think you may still have time. Personally, I'm hoping to be able to get a lot of layouts completed in the midst of all the talking, eating and shopping that we do. FUN!

9 comments:

TLF said...

These are so, so cute!!

Jessica said...

NICE!!!!!! I'm really behind on my scraps. I have a lot to scrap!!!!

Liz said...

Thank you, ladies. It sure is fun to have my scrapbooking mojo back! And with a 12-hour crop right around the corner, watch out!

Quilly Nilly said...

"Soar" turned out so pretty, can't wait for Saturday.

Liz said...

Thanks, Quilly Nilly! We're so gonna rock it on Saturday!

Krystle said...

VERY CUTE!! My favorites are the cupcake layout, the home is where the heart is, and of course, the boys and their toys one!

Liz said...

Thanks, Krystle! Let me know once you're all settled in,... maybe we can get together to crop.

Michelle said...

OH MY - all of these are awesome! I so wish I was there so your mojo-ness would rub off on me. I MISS scrapping and just need to make time for it!! Keep posting these beautiful layouts so I have the inspiration I need :)

Miss you - hope you have a fantastic time at the crop today...wish I was there. Miss your infectious laugh - it always brought a smile to my face!

Liz said...

Aww Michelle, thanks so much. You are too sweet. And I miss you too! I wish we could just get together and PLAY! I did get to crop with Ellen today, for the first time ever! That was nice.