Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Coco Gagee's Visit

I cannot believe it's been an entire week since my last post. And I am so sorry about that, but to say things have been super busy around here is a huge understatement.

With having a big project due last Wednesday and teaching a super fun class on Thursday, I thought for sure the "busyness" and chaos was over. But then came Friday. And with it, Hector's arrival. And well, I went right back to being really busy. No rest for the weary, I tell ya!


Anyway, we had a fantastic visit. Although I spent all day Saturday at a 14 hour crop I had signed up for months ago, we still managed to get quite a bit of fun in ~ a zoo visit, church, his birthday celebration cookout, a movie (Kick-Ass, which is crude and violent, but different and seriously laugh out loud funny), eating in, eating out, you name it!


My kids adore their Uncle Howie, who thanks to Sam is now also known as Coco Gagee. They think he's the biggest ROCK STAR. And I love that.

In other news, I've been a scrapping maniac lately. Not only for my layout classes and store displays, but also for our own family scrapbooks, which I haven't done in SO long. And 14 hours of nothing but creating and talking and eating was just what the doctor ordered. I'll be sharing my pages with you soon!

Until next time!

0 comments: