Saturday, April 24, 2010

Class Layouts Galore

I just realized I forgot to post pictures of the layouts from my last two classes.

Warning: the following photo-heavy post is ALL about scrapbook layouts.
Don't say I didn't warn you!

 April SNL Class Pages:

These are six out of the eight pages created in April's SNL class:
For this page they chose between the boy or girl LO:



Fast Formulas for Fabulous Pages:

These are the three layouts we created at last week's Fast Formulas for Fabulous Pages class. The concept of this class was to follow sketches and create fabulous pages that don't take forever. 


This was SUCH a fun class! 
We'll definitely be repeating this concept in the near future.

Still to come are photos of some of my personal scrapbook layouts created recently, including the ones from last Saturday's 14 Hour Crop. Stay tuned!

2 comments:

Quilly Nilly said...

Love those pages, one day maybe I'll take a class - I'll be seeing you on Saturday for another 12 hours of creativity and laughter - hopefully lot's of both; see ya soon BFF!

Liz said...

Yeah! The day you show up for one of my classes I will surely keel over dead! HA! Can't wait to craft the day away with you soon!!!