Saturday, May 1, 2010

Obstacles

So,... I've decided to once again embark on the "Photo a Day in the Month of May" project. I completed this little endeavor last year and really enjoyed capturing everyday life in pictures, without the pressure of getting the "perfect" shot. And although this May will be a pretty busy month for us, I'm hoping I'll be able to just roll with it and have some fun in the process. And if you so happen to feel compelled to join in the fun, please do let me know,... I'd love to see pictures of what your life looks like these days.

So to start things off, I leave you with this here gem:


Last Sunday we went to the local Putt Putt to celebrate a friend's 5th birthday. On the 15th hole, Sam decided he had had enough! Apparently he didn't think his game was all it could be, or something. So he threw his cranky self on the ground (oh, the drama that comes with a two year old), becoming an instant obstacle for the next player, which of course happened to be his sister, who in turn worked herself into a frenzy, making it oh so fun for everyone within a 10 mile perimeter.

Yeah,... can you say fun times?

7 comments:

Christie said...

HA HA HA!!! I love it! Sam better learn not to mess with Isabella when she is holding a golf club. Oh the joys of a 2 year old! NOT!!!!

Krystle said...

Great idea!! I'll try to do it too! That picture is awesome...I wish I could do that sometimes when I've had enough too! lol.

Michelle said...

too funny...LOVE the picture and the story behind it. Great idea to capture a photo a day...maybe I'll try that if I ever get my new camera!

Jessica said...

I'm in!!! Let's see if I can keep up with it EVERY DAY, if not, I'll just do the same as Sam. lol

FElisa said...

I love it! It truly depicts what little brothers are for!

Anonymous said...

I so wanna do the Photo a Day thing... thanks for sharing.. looking forward to see what u capture!
Angie

Liz said...

Thanks for all the comments, ladies! I have to admit it is one of my most favorite projects to do. I've come to realize that when I look through our scrapbooks, my favorite stories are the everyday happenings of our lives. I can't wait to see your Photo a Day in the Month of May posts!