Monday, April 27, 2009

Has anyone seen my baby?

So we had an amazing weekend packed with all sorts of fun events, which I'll share with you guys later, but I seem to have misplaced my baby boy.

You see, this is what he looked like yesterday morning.


But then for some reason I felt compelled that it was time he had his first hair cut and this is what we ended up with.

Hello!!!
This little boy looks like he's two years old or something.
Where's my sweet baby boy?!

I must admit, I didn't handle it quite as gracefully as I could have. When the lady was done snipping and cutting all I did was stand there and look at him. Don't get me wrong, I think he looks adorable. But I also think he looks like a toddler! And it saddens me how incredibly fast he's growing up and how quickly this is all going. And being that he may very well be our last child, I was kind of looking forward to enjoying his "baby" stage, but it appears he has other things in mind. So I better quit my whining, buckle up and enjoy this crazy ride he's taking me on.

0 comments: