Friday, September 4, 2009

ABC's of Me

My sweet friend Amy over at My Sweet Life tagged me in this fun "getting to know you" game.

Here are the rules:

1. Link to the person who tagged you
2. Share your ABC’s
3. Tag three people at the end by linking to their blogs
4. Let the three tagged people know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website
5. Do not tag the same person repeatedly but try to tag different people, so there is a big network of bloggers doing this tag

Available or single? Happily Married
Best Friend? My husband, my mom and a couple of girlies who know who they are.
Cake or Pie? Definitely cake, but it has to be moist
Drink of choice? Regular Coke is my crack (especially from McDonald's) and I am currently desperately trying to detox from it so if you see me shaking, that's why.
Essential item for every day use? My computer
Favorite color? Purple, but I also love red and I'm starting to develop a serious liking for orange
Google? Yes, it is my search engine of choice
Hometown? Humacao, Puerto Rico
Indulgences? Scrapbooking supplies, books and movies
January or February? Neither one really does much for me.
Kids and their names? Isabella & Sam
Life is incomplete without…? Faith in God, family, friends and lots of laughter
Marriage date? 02/02/02 He picked it,... smart guy, isn't he? He hasn't forgotten once!
Number of siblings? One older brother and one younger brother
Oranges or apples? Oranges
Phobias and fears? Losing a family member, going to the dentist, snakes and spiders
Quote for the day: "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind" by Dr. Seuss. Love it!
Reason to smile?: Hugs & kisses from my family and the sound of my kids' laughter (especially if they're together)
Season?: Fall ~ I love the colors and the cooler weather, followed closely by Spring
Tag three people:

(1) Michelle over @ Creative Journey
(2) Jennifer over @ Half Full Martini
(3) Jessica over @ Cherished Emotions

And anyone else who would like to play along.

Unknown fact about me? Hi, my name is Liz and I'm a reality TV junkie. It's not something I'm particularly proud of, but it's true.
Vegetable you hate? Lima Beans ~ N.A.S.T.Y!
Worst habit? Snapping my gum,... terrible, I know!
X-rays you’ve had? Chest and ankle
Your fave food? Rice and beans a la Puerto Rican style and steak
Zodiac sign? Gemini

Okay, so there you have it. Please make sure to let me know if you play along. I'd love to learn a little bit about you too.

0 comments: