Monday, September 28, 2009

SNL Sneak Peek

As many of you know I recently joined the teaching staff at Eclectica Scrapbooks and Stamps, my local scrapbook store, and I couldn't be more thrilled. For the most part I will be teaching scrapbook layout classes, which is what I'm most passionate about, but every now and then I'll create a special project.

Anyway, my first class will be this coming Saturday. It's called SNL (Saturday Night Layouts) and you will leave the class with 8 completed and photo ready 12x12 page layouts. I will teach the first half of the class (4 layouts) and Danielle will teach the second half (the remaining 4 layouts).

So I thought I'd share a sneak peek of some of the layouts we will be creating:

"Halloween"

"Autumn"

"Delight... in the little things"

Fun, aren't they? Wanna see more? Then come and join us this Saturday night.

Saturday Night Layouts (SNL)
Saturday, October 3rd from 4:00 PM - 8:00 PM ~ $29
Instructors: Danielle and Liz

Bring your basic scrapbooking tools and we'll have fun making pages that'll make you run home to look for the perfect pictures. But don't delay. Make sure you call Eclectica at 901-377-0730 to sign up and secure your spot.

I can't wait to see you there!

1 comments:

Michelle said...

Oh Liz - I'm so excited, happy and thrilled for you! Your style is fabulous and you have a knack for the little touches. Your class will be a success - I just wish I could take it!! GOOD LUCK!