Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Awesome free gift

OK, so today I was watching the Oprah show and desperately wishing that Peter Walsh and Candice Olson knocked on my door, walked into my house, tackled my clutter and redecorated my entire house as part of the Oprah's Clean Up Your Messy House Tour.

But since I'm a realistic person and I know that there's a 100% chance that it won't happen, I'm doing the next best thing ~ watching the show, taking copious notes and formulating a plan on how I too can tackle the clutter in my home.

Anyway, one of the topics they talked about was what to do with all of the artwork/crafts that your kids bring home from school. Interestingly enough, I have been pondering how to go about organizing all of Isabella's stuff lately. She brings home so much and it just keeps accumulating, and I know I don't want to keep all of it.

Peter's suggestion? Just take digital pictures of it and make a book. Genius! But the Oprah show is taking it one step further: For the next 48 hours the Oprah show will give their viewers a free 20 page 8x11 custom cover photo book from Snapfish.com (I think they said it's a $29.99 value). How cool is that?

All you have to do is go here for more details. But remember, you only have until 11:59pm on Friday to claim your free book. So as you can imagine tomorrow I will be a snapping fool so that I can get all of my pictures uploaded and make a pretty little book filled with Isabella's art.

So hurry to Snapfish and make yourself an awesome book,... for free!


ETA: OK guys, it's almost 1:00 am and I just got done creating and ordering Isabella's MDO Artwork photo book. I had to pay a total of about $7.00 for shipping and handling. Not bad, hey?!?! It was easy and fun and I can't wait to get it and show it to her. I think she will be thrilled!!! Or at least I hope so. Anyway, I'm exhausted and going to bed right now cause I'm positive I'm going to hate myself in the morning,... like I always do when I stay up WAY too late doing crazy stuff like this.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome deal! Thanks for sharing that.


WW is going ok. ha! Ok, so I suck. I've only lost 2 lbs in 8 weeks, but it's totally my fault. I need to be more on top of counting my points. Plus I'm considering joining the Y again. Getting regular exercise will probably help me some too.