Friday, January 23, 2009

25 Random Things

I've been tagged, albeit through Facebook, but I thought I'd share my 25 Random Things About Me on the blog as well.

Rules:
Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you.

Hey, what do you know? Random is my middle name. OK, so here we go:

1. I love reading books and magazines, but mostly books.
2. I can be pretty anal retentive about certain things, but the worst is my OCD way of loading the dishwasher.
3. I still cannot believe how incredibly obsessed I became with the whole Twilight thing. Hello! It's a teenage vampire series,... I mean SERIOUSLY!
BTW, the second movie comes out in November ~ YAY!
4. I have a love-hate relationship with Martha Stewart. I hate that I love her.
5. I played volleyball all through Jr. High and High School and Tennis in college and yet I wouldn't say I'm very good at either.
6. I love to scrapbook, but I never think my pages look "good enough". I guess you could say that I have a low scrapbooking self esteem.
7. Although I have lots of friends and acquaintances, when there's a crisis there are only about three people I always go to first.
8. I love being a stay-at-home mom, but there are many days I miss the social aspect of working outside the home.
9. I love going to the movies and I have to have popcorn and a soda every single time I go.
10. When Scott and I got married in PR I begged him to go somewhere else for our honeymoon. He thought we should stay there and enjoy all the island has to offer. We did and spent most of our honeymoon with my family. "I told you so!" It bothered him more than it bothered me, but seven years later I still tell him he owes me a honeymoon.
11. I don't adapt well to change, but I love to change things around. Go figure!
12. Creme Brulee, oh how I love thee! I think it should be it's own food group. YUMMY!
13. I don't much like shopping for clothes or shoes or purses, but if there's a sale on home decor stuff then Watch Out!
14. Growing up we ate rice and beans almost every day and I still love it, and so do my kids.
15. Some people think I'm somewhat un-American because I hate Peanut Butter, Biscuits and Gravy and every single type of Girl Scout Cookies.
16. I took Italian in college and totally fell in love with the language. I only remember a few of the bad words, but I'm sure I didn't learn those in my Italian class.
17. I grew up on an island with the freshest of seafood readily available, but I do not like or eat seafood, except for certain types of fish, and definitely not catfish. I guess I have something against bottom feeders.
18. If I could go back in time I would go straight back into High School. Those were some fun days, baby. F. U. N.
19. I have two beautiful children, but have actually been pregnant three times.
20. I love regular Coke, especially if it's from McDonald's. It's like crack,... once I start I can't stop.
21. I've never been to Europe.
22. I have two celebrity crushes: Brian Williams and Clive Owen. Neither one of them are pretty boys, but both of them make me weak at the knees.
23. My beverages of choice are a well prepared Cosmopolitan, an ice cold Miller Lite, or a glass of Riesling wine.
24. NyQuil is by far my drug of choice. If I'm not feeling well or if I want to sleep really good I take a shot of NyQuil.
25. Although most people think I am super extroverted, I can be very shy or reserved/introverted at times. No really, I can.

So there you have it. If you decide to post 25 Random Things about yourself either on your blog or Facebook, please let me know. I'd love to see your list.

0 comments: