Monday, December 1, 2008

I need the Geek Squad ASAP

So,... we're having some pretty serious computer issues and I'm not able to upload pictures right this minute. But as soon as we're up and running (which Scott, my very own personal geek squad, assures me will be soon) I will provide a proper update and share some pictures and stories from our fun Thanksgiving weekend with our special guest, Celimar. We had such a great time and I can't wait to tell you all about her.

I am happy to say that I am finally done with the Twilight books series, which pretty much means I can go back to living my life without this ridiculous obsession. Yes my friends, in the last week and a half I read all four books and watched the movie,... twice. And just so you know, it is SO much better the second time around, because then you stop concerning yourself with how some parts are different from the book and how "cheesy" the acting is at times and you're better able to focus on the story and Edward (sigh!). Well OK, maybe I'm still a little bit obsessed, but trust me it's not as bad as it has been. Although I am looking into a 12-step recovery program as we speak (at least until the next two movies are released).

Not much else going on in our neck of the woods. Unfortunately, I have nothing to report on the WW front since I missed last week's meeting, but I'm sure it was BAD! Also, I'm still debating whether or not to put up our big Christmas tree since we still don't know what my Dad's status is and if we may be going to FL. I'm leaning towards putting it up for the kids, but we'll see.

Alrighty then, I'll be back with pictures soon. Until then,...

0 comments: