Sunday, June 13, 2010

June SNL Layouts

June's SNL turned out to be such a fun class with a great group of women. I love that we have a group of regulars, but yet every month we get to meet new people who share our passion for scrapbooking. But I especially love that they really liked the pages that we made together.

Splash!:
A perfect LO for any of the many water activities you'll be doing to keep cool this summer.

Laugh Often:
The perfect LO for recording your favorite memories from a fun date or a girl's night out.

4th of July:
This LO is ready for your favorite pictures of your 4th of July celebration.

In July I will be teaching with the very talented Rhonda,... and I can't wait! Our themes for next month include Birthday, School, Road Trip, Summer Fun, Love You and Smile. So make sure to call and reserve your spot early! Trust me,... you won't want to miss it!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I saw some of your work at eclectica!! I didn't know you taught there. You are talented!
Eva

Liz said...

Aww! Thanks! I do, it's my much needed therapy.