Friday, June 25, 2010

Tonight...

I get to get all dolled up. 

I get to go on a date with the man of my dreams. 

I get to have adult conversations that will not require me to repeat things over and over and over again. 

I get to enjoy a cocktail (or two).

I get to sit down for dinner and not worry about cutting anyone's meat or blowing on their food or taking anyone to the potty.

I get to enjoy a nice WARM meal (it's the little things, people!).

I get to look and feel pretty because messy little hands will not be ALL OVER ME!

And then I get to go to the Orpheum to see this:

Tonight is going to be a really, really good night!

5 comments:

Jessica said...

Only a stay home mom really understands why your so exciting. Loved the way you described it. Have fun!!!

Krystle said...

So cool! Have fun! I loved the movie, the soundtrack, but never saw it live!

Anonymous said...

I've been wanting to see it, but it's not a good time for us this year. Have fun!

Liz said...

Ladies, thank you so much for your nice comments. The show was great, but being that I'm such a big fan of the movie, I kind of went into it thinking I'd love it. Lucky for me, I was not disappointed!

Staci at Craftify It ! said...

oh...I'm JEALOUS! Sounds like you had a FUN night last night! I LOVE Chicago!