Monday, May 23, 2011

I Heart Faces "Yellow" Entry

Wow, it's been a while since I last submitted an I Heart Faces entry.

The challenge for this week is "Yellow". I immediately thought of some of the photos I took of Isabella WAY back in 2008, when she was almost 3 and Sam was just a newborn. Scott was out of town on business, so the three of us spent the entire day at the Botanic Gardens.



Gosh, she's a vision in yellow!
And she looks so little.

Go to I Heart Faces  to check out all the other happy yellow entries.



3 comments:

Unknown said...

Super cute picture! I love her expression!

Rachel @ Simple Girl said...

I had the same sort of thought when I saw the three-year olds walk by the kindergarten kids during graduation rehearsal. Could they have possibly been that small just two years ago! She is lovely!

Melissa said...

Precious!