Monday, August 11, 2008

The fog is lifting

So the good news is that we're starting to feel better. The bad news is that it's not happening fast enough for my liking. One more day of Scott being home would've been golden!

Oh well, I guess it's time to get on with it. I've got tons of stuff to do and am basically moving at the speed of a slug, but here I go,... I think I can, I think I can, I think I can,...

Here are some pictures of the kids taken earlier this morning:
Isabella is still doing fine, and we're definitely hoping she stays well.

Other than the fact that Sam decided to play a game of Tic-Tac-Toe on his poor little nose last night, he's doing much better.

Here's one of him doing one of his favorite things: tummy play time.

Sorry about the short and boring post, but with all this illness not much has happened around these parts. Hopefully the next post will be more interesting. Until then,...

1 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.