Sunday, August 24, 2008

Hey! I've been tagged again,...

My friend, the very talented Marci, who unfortunately I don't get to see very often, has tagged me. And although I'm pretty sure I'm going to fall short on this "tag", I'm going to try my hardest and darnest to play along.

OK, so the rules are:

(1) The winner can put the logo on their blog. (Check ~ as seen above)
(2) Link the person you received your award from. (Check)
(3) Nominate at least 7 other blogs. (See, this is where the "falling short" part comes in, a few of the blogs that I love I've just happened to stumble upon and they don't even know me, but today they're going to get a "Hey! You don't know me, but I know your name, your husband's name, your childrens' names and your dog's name because I'm always stalking your blog. Keep up the good work!" e-mail from me. Well, maybe I'll word it a little differently. I don't wanting them thinking I'm some sort of weirdo who's all up in their business. Seriously! I like their blogs too much to have them totally freak out and remove them.
(4) Put links of those on yours. (Check)
(5) Leave a message on the blogs you’ve nominated. (Check)

These are the blogs that I frequent (quite, well,... frequently):

Ashley Gailey (she's one of the ones who doesn't know who I am. But I really like her scrapbook style and that's what got me to her blog. What's kept me coming back for more is her writing style. She is HILARIOUS! Laugh out loud funny)

Stephanie Howell (another one who doesn't know of my existence, but I found her through the Top Scrap Blogs list. I love her scrapbooking style and her heartfelt writing. I've actually cried with her blog before)

Kelli Goree (yes, another one to whom I am just another lurker,... OK, my friends have got to start their own blogs soon!!!! I love her scrapbooking style and have actually scraplifted a few of her layouts)

Sandy (my very good friend who is a breast cancer survivor since March 2007 and started her blog to keep us all informed of her treatment back then, and her many blessings now; her strength and spirit are definitely an inspiration to me)

Christie ( my wonderful neighbor and friend who with my constant encouragement (alright, let's call it what it really is ~ nagging) has not totally given up on her blog, although it is on live support, girl. Keep it away from the light!!!!)

Jessica (my very creative cousin and only relative with whom I share many a scrapbook conversations over the phone, when the kids let us)

Marci, I know you've obviously already been tagged, but yours is definitely one of them. Also, I wanted to let you know that I'm so glad you're back to posting some of your scrapbooking goodness~yeah!)

Boy, I've gotta get out there and befriend some more people who have blogs.

3 comments:

stephanie howell said...

Hi Liz! It's wonderful to "meet" you! Thank you for your sweet words.
xoxo

Anonymous said...

Hi Liz! You are too sweet. Thanks for delurking. :)

marci lambert said...

you know what's funny? i "know" stephanie howell through twopeas. she's an absolute doll!!!