Friday, September 12, 2008

I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say,...

... that maybe, just maybe, he likes Baby Food.


So, today we ventured into the new and exciting territory of Baby Food. On today's menu: Sweet Potatoes.

And yes my friends, that is yummy sweet potatoes all over his face, hands, in his ear and on his eyelashes. He's taken "enjoy your food" to a whole different level.

I'm not really sure why I'm so surprised he liked it. The child eats his morning cereal like he hasn't been fed in a couple of weeks ~ eagerly, almost desperately, opening his mouth and lunging forward in his chair. And he usually stares at me while I eat, mimicking me while I chew my food (which in all honesty, is a little creepy sometimes). Yeah, I think he's actually ready for a big ol' plate of meat and potatoes, but we'll stick with these "solids" for a little while longer.

Oooh, I almost forgot ~ notice his two little bottom teeth on the first picture. How cute is that? Him gnawing on our fingers these days? Yeah, not so cute anymore. Pretty painful actually.

0 comments: