Wednesday, March 10, 2010

It's Party Time!

We've finally started the family birthday countdown around here. Sam's second birthday is right around the corner and we're having his party at the Fire Museum of Memphis. He is SO into trucks these days, especially fire trucks. He is going to be so excited. I can hardly wait!

These are his birthday party invitations:
It's called a spinner card, because the little fire truck actually spins from side to side. It's really cool. I'll take some video of it later on so you can check it out.

Although I think these are pretty cute, in all honestly I'm finding it MUCH harder to come up with cute invitation ideas for my boy than I ever did with my girl.

Anyway, I'm thrilled to say that they have been signed, sealed and delivered, and that the 2010 birthday party planning season is officially underway. Woo Hoo!!!

Have a wonderful weekend!

1 comments:

Krystle said...

Very very very cute!!!