Monday, March 15, 2010

March SNL Layouts

Here are the layouts we worked on during this month's Saturday Night Layouts class.

Our themes this month were Lucky (for St. Patrick's Day), A Day in the Life, and Easter.

FYI: The LO does not include that funky shadow on the
lower right hand corner IRL.
I might include a picture of Scott and one of Isabella and Sam
together for this LO, since I'm so lucky to have them.

I'm planning on taking picture of our everyday routines for this one:
breakfast and playtime for AM
dinner and baths for PM
full bottle of wine and empty bottle of wine for night time
Ha Ha Ha! Just kidding,...
Or am I?

We actually wove our very own Easter basket and filled it
with paper eggs, which was so much fun!
This was a fun way to use a lot of our paper scraps.


So there you have it!

Next month I'll have the honor of teaching with the fabulous Rhonda, and I can't wait! Our themes for April are going to be: Friends, Family, Travel, April Showers, Be Unique and Mom. Don't those sound fun?

I already have my sketches done for these LOs. So, I spent a few hours at Eclectica this afternoon and picked all my paper. And let me tell ya, these layouts are going to be AWESOME! So make sure you call and sign up early. Stay tuned for a sneak peek to come in the next couple of weeks.

0 comments: