Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Who doesn't love a great mail day?

I'd say yesterday was a pretty fantabulous mail day indeed.

We received one very welcome piece of mail and two packages from Amazon, one addressed to me and one addressed to Scott.

In the midst of the envelopes and junk mail, there was an envelope from the Department of Treasury. With happy mail in it. Need I say more?

I knew exactly what was in my package from Amazon:
And let me tell you, they couldn't have come at a better time. I'm almost done with the book I'm currently reading, Still Alice, which by the way is phenomenal and I HIGHLY recommend. Anyway, I was starting to panic at the thought of not having another book waiting on my nightstand. Obsessive much? Geez! But lucky for me, this should take care of my addiction for a bit.

I had no idea what was inside the package addressed to Scott so I left it on the kitchen counter for him to open when he got home from work.

As soon as he walked through the door I told him about the package. He told me it was actually for me. Really? So I opened it and found this:
He said he knew it's been a hard couple few bunch of weeks around here, so he ordered books for me since I love them so much, but never go out to Amazon and order for myself. Hmm,... oops!

It figures! The one time I go to Amazon and go crazy on my Wish List, he decides to do the same. Isn't he awesome though? We had a good laugh about the whole thing.

Well, I better go. With this amount of books sitting on my nightstand, I have the license to read read read! You think the kids would notice if I were to, oh I don't know,...lock myself in the master closet?

1 comments:

Krystle said...

Haha! That's great! Awesome reading "list"! Enjoy!