Thursday, October 16, 2008

My Mosaic

1. Elizabeth Park, 2. Piñón de Plátano Maduro o Lasagna Caribeña, 3. most photographed umbrellas, 4. Purple sensation, 5. Clive Owen, 6. My favorite drink...a Cosmopolitan!, 7. Door to Tuscany, 8. crème brûlée, 9. lantern walk, 10. Chunky, 11. time, space and wormholes ........... or something like that., 12. Pik n Mix

I've seen this done on a few different blogs I visit and thought I'd give it a go. It turned out to be a bit more time consuming than I had anticipated, but you know what? I think it really represents me quite accurately.


The questions (my answers):

1. What is your first name? (Elizabeth)
2. What is your favorite food? (Puerto Rican Food~ YUM!)
3. What high school did you attend? (San Antonio)
4. What is your favorite color? (Purple)
5. Who is your celebrity crush? (Clive Owen~ I heart him!)
6. Favorite drink? (Cosmopolitan ~ Anyone else thirsty?)
7. Dream vacation? (Tuscany)
8. Favorite dessert? (Creme Brulee ~ I'm drooling over here,...)
9. What do you want to be when you grow up? (Interior Designer~ Hey, it's my dream!)
10.What do you love most in life? (Chunky Babies ~ like my Sammy)
11. One word to describe you. (Intense ~ although I prefer passionate)
12. Your Flickr name. (Liz)

If you'd like to make one of your own, here's how you do it:

Type your answer to each of the questions below into Flickr search, using only the first page, choose your favorite image, copy and paste each of the URL’s into the mosaic maker (4 columns, 3 rows).

Have fun!

1 comments:

amy said...

Hi Liz! I like your blog! I'm bookmarking it so I can check back often! ;)
Have a great weekend!
Amy