Wednesday, October 29, 2008

WOW!

I'd like to thank every single one of you for your uplifting words and your prayers.

Unfortunately as extroverted as I can be, I'm also the kind of person who tends to shut down when "bad things" happen. So I am very grateful for this blog which I not only use to tell family and friends about our lives, but has also served as somewhat of a journal to help express my feelings.

That you have taken the time to stop by, read about my dear Dad, leave your comments (here, on Facebook and through my personal e-mail) and pray for our family during this uncertain and difficult time well,... that's just an unbelievable blessing.

As of right now, we're still on hold and waiting for direction from the Mayo Clinic. My Dad is having another blood transfusion today. When I spoke with him yesterday he sounded really good, strong and very hopeful.

I am humbled by all of you and pray for many blessings for you and your loved ones as well.

Thank you!

0 comments: